Kick-starter Series workshops - APRIL CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19
These workshops aim to help children prepare for the term ahead after a holiday or prepare for upcoming exams. We all know about the fog that seems to descend on the brain after a holiday and the stress exams can cause.
Suited for Grade 6 - Grade 12
- Run by subject specialists
- Covering Maths, the sciences, languages & study skills
- Each session is between 1 - 3 hours long
- Limitted to 20 students per session, with a second facilitator brought in for groups bigger than 10
- A timetable detailing the grade and subject roster will be shared at least a month before the workshop
- Workshop dates are already available for the year on our calendar
If you are interested in sending your child or children to any of the upcoming sessions please email us as bookings are essential.